Definition of Erica - Blonde, Tall and a little off her rocker.

Sunday, June 22, 2008

Rushing currents from 1 to 6

Is it normal to never be happy with whats going on around you?
Last night I had so much fun, and I just completley forgot about everything
and everyone. I just lived in the moment not worrying about yesterday
and not worrying about tomorrow, or next month, or even next year.
Like my life is by far not as bad as many, but I just seem so blah.
I feel like I have so much to do. But really I dont. I just need a better
way of doing it. I use to be so good at balancing everything, and then it
hit me. I've changed, but for a good but bad way. I know confusing, but its
true. I just feel like somewhere along the line I lost the part of me that
loves girls night, and girlie movies, and everything else inbetween. I
just feel so lost period. 6 months ago I would have been worrying about nothing
now I have so much to worry about ; school, living arrangements, driving, getting
my liscence, Boyfriend, friends, future, money, job, how to change things.
I just feel like Im getting wrapped up in everything and then I feel like Im
out and it pulls me back in kinda like a current. So I am making some goals for myself. I will put them in a list.

1. Figure out wtf my gparents want to do about car/living arrangements asap
2. Practice,practice,practice driving!
3. Possibly re-book test depending on what dad says.
4. Ask for more hours or leave job.
5. Take things one day at a time.
6. Try to enjoy life and do things that make me happy no matter what other
people say or think.

No comments: