So Im not in the most happiest of moods possible. I hate living at home, like seriously I am 18 not 12 and I shouldnt have a midnight curfew or a bed time if I dont go out. Im an adult now and if I decide to stay up late I deal with the consequences. I shouldnt have to ask to go out and then you decide, it should be hey dad Im going out I'll be home later call me if you need me... or hey dad im sleeping over at a friends.... its to the point with me now that I shouldnt even have to tell you who im going out with and what we did. I feel like your treating me like a little child. I never had a curfew or bedtime or anything in grade 12... why now? Is it because I have a boyfriend? Or is it because you lost one of your children already that now you feel that you have to come down harder on me in hopes that I will stick around longer? Im telling you the more you treat me like a little kid the more and more your pushing me away and out of your life. I feel like I cant talk to you about anything and I dont want to talk to you anymore... Seriously I had more freedom when I was in school. I am such a good kid compared to like the world and what has that gotten me? More rules.. well tell me how to earn the trust and the freedom cause if its being bad like my brother was that so be it thats what I'll do from now. I understand you are upset about my brother but thats no reason to take it out on me. Im so over this relationship with you and oviously I cant come to you and tell you this, so I have to figure it out on my own. Maybe I should live out of my car I cant afford to live by myself but I need to do something.
P.S. Tell your whore-bag of a gf to stay the fuck away from me and stop commenting on my life I hate her and shes so ungrateful for everything.
Oh and P.S.S. One day you wont be walking me down the aisle.. Ill have someone who actually means something to me and trusts me walk me down. So you can wake up from that dream anytime now.
Definition of Erica - Blonde, Tall and a little off her rocker.
Thursday, July 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment