Definition of Erica - Blonde, Tall and a little off her rocker.

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Alone?

My mom left me and doesnt seem to have the time for me. My father acts depressed and pretends his life is this horrible thing when really hes just lazy. Im not happy with me thats ovious. My friends seem ok others seem like they are not actually not there for me, My grandparents are annoying and live in another fuckin century and dont understand anything. My boyfriend kinda freaks out and goes on rants when I see different things for myself in the future then for him and says he doesnt want to hold me back but totally guilts me. My brother thinks hes in a gang and is stupid and my stepsister one of them is a slut and the other one is going to be. I seriously just want to get away. 46 DAYS TILL CALI!!! But I mean actually move away. And the way I saw it was I didnt want to alone, but maybe thats the best way to go, is alone.

No comments: