Wow, okay so I havent blogged for like a really long time heres the happening.
Joanna & I - we have are shirts made, we will be booking are hotels soon and I was approved for my visa card. woohoo. We have so much fun together. We have are secrets of bad habits and we have been helping are two other friends who are currently like fucked in the head. And Joanna decided that if her kid spread shit on the bathroom wall that she would say " Sweetie there is better ways of dealing with this, go cut yourself"
James - Him and I have had a few little fights and we get over it. Im thinking I really like this boy soooo soooo soo much its ridiculous. Like hes so amazing makes me soo happy and makes me blush so easily.
The rest - Heather, Share, and Mel came to visit me and it was amazing. We went to timmys and then the park. Were we had very good "drunk" times. But it was good to catch up with old friends and its good to hangout with them i love it. I hate school still its very boring. I really dont like it. I cant wait oh and by the way scrap the last plan i blogged I have a new one. I talked to my mother who said that I should do the flight attendant thing. Which is ultimetly what I want to do. So I WILL be doing it, and I will be moving out as well. On top of that I hung out with debs and james and we went to new west and got my tattoo dropped off so that was good. And other then that I had a good easter and a very good family day with my dad on sunday and my stepmom and my stepsister.
Thats all for now but I hope I can blog more. xoxo erica.
Definition of Erica - Blonde, Tall and a little off her rocker.
Monday, March 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment