Definition of Erica - Blonde, Tall and a little off her rocker.

Saturday, April 19, 2008

Mixxed up like the weather..

Good news !! 9 days till Im basking in the glorious sun on the california beaches

In other news: I feel like Im an emotional rollercoaster one minute Im happy and the next Im pissed off, grumpy or upset. I feel frustrated. I dont know what to do in life and everyone around me tells me one thing and changes there freakin mind. One minute its a great idea to own a business and the next I will never have enough money to be able to do so. Make up your fuckin mind here people. Like seriously just support me or dont. None of this Im gunna switch sides every ten minutes. Im just gunna take a certificate program come september if I get accepted and go from there
I have to worry about one year at a time not ten. I also thought that my mom usually had good ideas and latley shes been feeding me shitty comments. I seriously just need to figure everything out on my own without everybody having something to fucking say about it. Keep your comments to yourself. Sit down, shut the fuck up and let me make my own mistakes then I only have myself to blame. JEEZE!!

No comments: