Definition of Erica - Blonde, Tall and a little off her rocker.

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

4 DAYS & 27 MINUTES

So officially after 12 pm tonight its 4 days!!! WOOHOO
CALIFORNIA HERE I COME.
sunshine, and summertime and I cannot wait.
My voice is cracking in and out which is always goodtimes.
So sometimes
I will go to say something and nothing comes out.
I dont know who all reads my blog.. but it kinda creeps me out
Im so over tired that I have no real way of this blog
making complete sense. Oh but I was right about girlicious
except they kept kristina too but i didnt think 4 girls
was an option when I made my prediction.
Schedule for the rest of the days before cali!!

Thursday - spend the day with my boyfriend
Friday - Work, tanning & Laundry (woohoo)
Saturday - work? Maybe movies after?
Sunday - Pack and have everything ready
Monday - I will be in california!!


I also switched my poll so vote if you are reading this.
And omg I took my dog down to the park yesterday
and it was so funny she almost pulled me into the lake
other then that though we saw 7 cute baby baby geeses.
Like small little fluffy yellow things. So adorable.
Other then that Im just trying to figure out what I am suppose to
be doing in this freakin life. Its so hard I wish there was like
a manual for each person so that they would know what to become
or a puzzle to solve and then thats what you did.
Oh well I think Im going to head to bed. Ill blog
a proper blog another time and another place
love <3

No comments: