So TTI is now switching to sprout-shaw and just from the commercials I do believe that the school is very dumb. So I refused to sign up and now will be attending CTC. (Canadian Tourism College) One problem.. they dont want me working while attending there school because its 6 hours a day and then 4 to 6 hours of homework a night. But if I dont have a job, I dont make money, and if I dont make money I cant have insurance or gas to get to school. But its okay a road block that I will be getting over very soon, because this is my future we are talking about here.
As well as I need a vehicle with insurance and gas to be able to see my friends, and boyfriend. I miss Sharon so much its crazy I definetly need to go visit. And I want to be able to see her all the time. Anywho for now I gotta run.
XoXo Erica
Definition of Erica - Blonde, Tall and a little off her rocker.
Thursday, May 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
i'm supposedly moving in sometime mid-june. til then i'm still at my mom's... i think i told you what nights i'm free. i miss you too :-( i haven't even heard about california yet!
Post a Comment