Definition of Erica - Blonde, Tall and a little off her rocker.

Friday, May 23, 2008

SHIT SON

Okay so I have not blogged in a long ass time. Almost a whole month and a lot has gone on in my life I will break it down into smaller blogs so that when reading it
you dont seem like the blog is draging on.

1. California - OMGOMGOMG! Is all that can be said. The trip was the bomb diggity and to be able to go with a longtime bff was just the icing on the cake. Room 126 was where the party was at. Getting crunk in the bitch every night, having a ghostly roomate swimming every night, riding the waves at the beach, mastering public transit even though no anaheim person we spoke to believed that it exsisted. Disneyland, Universal, New port Beach, Huntington beach, laguna beach and dayna point. Making random friends at disney, on buses and at the hotel it was a trip to never forget. Making videos and getting married.. our safe and cutting my foot the goodtimes never stopped. Pictures to come on facebook <3

2. School - So I got accepted to TTI a private tourism training school that is located currently in guildford but might be moving other to vancouver or into abbotsford. I did so well on my entry exams that I got a 1000 dollar scholarship upon entrance and will be starting in september. Majoring in Hospitality & HR management and minoring in events & corrdinator planner. So Im kinda happy that I figured it out about what I am good at and what I want to do. And that alot of people are supporting me.

3. Job - I need a new job. Future Shop doesnt give me enough hours and I dont want to work friday,saturday,sunday & monday cause then when everyone else is working I have absolutley nothing to do. And I can always keep fs as a second job or go back once school starts but for the summertime I think its time to let go.

4. Other - I am never sure of anything. I need to be more brave and just go with what is given to me. No more what ifs and no more self doubts. It will be hard but its something I have to work on, I worry to much. I still want to move out this summer preferably just before school starts Im not really looking forward to staying with my dad for one more year possibly because I am still not treated like an adult and I never do anything right supposidly.

Anywho I will try to post more frequently
You know you love me.
xoxo - Erica

1 comment: