Definition of Erica - Blonde, Tall and a little off her rocker.

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Blabb.

So the hap on these past 2 weeks are, I've been hanging out with Joanna a lot more and of course with the boyfriend :) Him and I went to Ihop and he got syrup on his arms after I told him he would if he put his arms down. And for Valentines Day we went to Hope and spent the night there and the next day headed down to cultus where he closed his eyes and let me walk him backward around the dock with no edges. Its so cute that he trusts me that much. I told my dad he took it suprisingly well. And has no real problems with it. Actually he thinks we are bonding over it. hahaha thats a laugh and a half because ovs that wouldnt happen. I am starting my dance team even if I dont live in Abby I can drive out here twice a week plus gas is super cheap out here so its totally worth it. And Joanna might assiste me with it, which would be awesome as well. We are also heading in a good direction with are trip planning and we might actually fly insted. On the down side a friend slept with a guy she didnt even know while drunk for her first time. And I dont know if she regrets it. She says she does but I dont believe that oh well her choices. And her current boyfriend is gay and is using her as a cover story I do believe but again her choice. Other then that I have been looking for a new job, something with a little more hours but in the time frame that I would like them :) And I am booking my "N" by friday this week its a must if I want to be able to drive this summer... which I soooooo soooo soooo do. Well its late and Ima head to bed. I will try to blog more often
xoxo -Erica

No comments: