Definition of Erica - Blonde, Tall and a little off her rocker.

Monday, August 4, 2008

The 411

So I havent blogged latley and I figured I'd fill you all in. I just had my 6 months with the boyfriend which was very romantic and sweet. He planned a horse drawn carriage in stanley park and then dinner at the revolving restaurant it was soo sweet. We are definetly happy together still so thats good and it seems like he always just knows how to make me feel better.

The friends, Im currently stuck in between a 3way cat fight which is oh so fun but definetly a lot of drama and I do not like it but hopefully they can work that one out. Other then that Im missing a few people but I guess thats more motivation to go get my liscence.

My parents went away this weekend it was kinda boring wasnt aloud anyone over but I had someone over anyways lol but only because i got scared, last year the same thing happened and guess what it did again this year to there was someone walking around the back yard being all creepy so ovs that was fun and guess what I got in shit and was told I ruined there vacation and that they wont be aloud to go away anymore because of me which is so rude, and so not true its not like I tell 10 million people Im home alone and its not like I tell someone hey im alone you come sneak around my back yard and then I can call the cops. Thats not really funny and its such an immature and waste of time thing to do.

I also found out that my 12 year old sister will be moving in and sharing my room fulltime. YAY ME!! NOT. Im so frustrated and annoyed I have no were to go and no privacy and everyone just goes in my room whenever they please like seriously I dont know what to do anymore.

No comments: