Definition of Erica - Blonde, Tall and a little off her rocker.

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Life.

Do you ever feel like life is moving so fast that if you blink you just missed a year? And have you ever felt trapped or because someone else didnt believe in something you wanted that you just gave it up? Well I think thats what I have been doing and I cant let people get in my way. If my family doesnt like it they will get over it once they realize the choices I make are good ones. And if my friends or boyfriend are not supportive then maybe its time to find new ones. Im young, I dont want to be settled into a job, a house, kids, marriage or anything along those lines for a few years, but I feel like those years are rushing at me so its intimidating theres so much I want to do. I want to live all over the place.. I think my top two places are California & Quebec it doesnt have to be for 10 years but maybe 3 to 6 months in both places. And I know that I dont need to go with anyone else I will make new friends, and I will have an amazing life experience. Its just a random thought that I needed to write out..

No comments: