Every girl who reads this stop and think about your mom for one moment. Do you hate her guts? Do you wish she would stop trying to meddal in your life? Does going on a shopping day or a brunch date or even just small chitchat over dinner feel like a chore to do? Well think about if she wasnt there.. think about what it would be like to have that pulled from right under you and you just left with phone calls, then they will die down , then emails and they will eventually stop, and then your left wishing you could have been a better daughter or took more time to do those things. ITS NOT TOO LATE. You may think you hate your mom but trust me if she was gone you'd want to go back to hating her..
Its been over 3 years sense I have seen my mom, and when I saw moms taking there girls back to school shopping today I immediatly left the mall in tears. I wish I could have that with my mom, I wish I could have chit chats and get into all sorts of trouble and fights with her. What kills me the most is too think that I have all these feelings and I dont know if she feels the same shes missed so much of my life.. that I dont even know if shes interested in me anymore. Its a depressing thought so all you lucky girls with moms just give her a call maybe spend the day at the mall and remember your love and trust for her will over power that so called hate.
Definition of Erica - Blonde, Tall and a little off her rocker.
Wednesday, August 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment