Definition of Erica - Blonde, Tall and a little off her rocker.

Sunday, November 9, 2008

2 months & 12 days later

So yah I noticed I dont blog anymore. Dont really have the time.. but then again I dont really have the time to do anything, and of course everything and anything I want to do can no longer be spontaneous... it must be planned out. Man school just takes the fun outta everything now doesnt it? lol Okay so where to start. We will start way back when at the end of august and begining of september. I house sat a lot for alyssa and craig, which was fun because it was like living by myself without having parents around. Awesome! I know lol. And september 4th, Joanna and I went to Backstreet Boys & Girlicious which was so totally awesome. We did not have floor seats or anything else amazing.. but we could see everything and ended up getting a little tipsy any ways and dancing everywhere so we honestly didnt care.

School - I started school way back when on September 8th and a lot of my classmates were intimidated for sure. I on the other hand was not, I fully enjoyed beinging in class, and I love everything Im learning Im definetly a lucky one. The down side is literally minimum 3 hours of homework on school nights which is monday to wednesday for 9 hours a day. And on a bad day I could have up to 8 but Im pretty fast and usually get it done in 6. We get massive homework assignments that the last one took me over 68 hours to finish obviously not in a row. But all in all Im learning lots.

Life - I GOT MY LISCENCE OCTOBER 24TH!! AND I TURNED 19 ON OCTOBER 27!! So I can legally drink and drive just not together.. I know!! lol Joanna, Alyssa, Kaity and I all went to Citrus for my birthday and we had so much fun it was ridiculous and so many cute pics too! I love that I can just get in my car in go, such freedom. OMG ALMOST FORGOT.. I MOVED BACK TO CLOVERDALE. I live here pretty much by myself and can do whatever I want whenever I want.. well if school didnt interfere with that lol. I need to organize times better, and set realistic goals and if I accomplish them reward myself with spending the day with friends, or even my boyfriend because oother wise I wont have time and I will fall behind in school.

Boyfriend - Still dating after 9 months which is a good sign. lol and we got in are first massive crazy yelling fight ever. But we worked it out and everything is all good, and in a few days it will be a year sense I've known him. I know im wierd but its cute and you know it.

Family - My dad and I have been getting along a lot better sense I dont live at home anymore which is good I guess. I miss Jennie like crazy I almost want to cry everytime I here myself say her name or even think about her shes my best friend right? How can I not miss her.

Thats life for now, nothing to crazy just lack of time for anything else besides school. But hey its one hard year for a lifetime filled with oppurtunities. I know its cheesy but its what gets me through the day. :)


P.S. I will try and blog more then once every two months lol.

No comments: