Definition of Erica - Blonde, Tall and a little off her rocker.

Saturday, November 29, 2008

bahh hum bug.

Okay so the current downlow of my life is that is lacks time. I have no time to really do anything I dont even have time to do homework and thats all i ever do lol. I cant decide whether or not to stop sleeping.. or to fail class? lol great options I know. Other then that I went to see twilight it was amazing amazing amazing!! And I saw hsm on ice last night which was pretty cool, but troy was definetly not a zac efron looking hottie. lol Downside to all this christmas is here im done my shopping, but i hate christmas. Family drama, money issues, and stress, oh and dont forget possibilities of weight gain. Gotta love the holidays right? This year will be the first year that xmas is different my dads brother (my uncle) is not comming to xmas for the first time EVER. So my grandma is emotional, my dad and him are argueing and it leaves me stuck in the middle of something that should not be a problem in the first place. Good part of xmas the bf is spending it with me :)

No comments: