Definition of Erica - Blonde, Tall and a little off her rocker.

Friday, November 14, 2008

No one in the club has sawgger like us <3

What to say? What to say?
I have so much homework right now its not even funny and so I am taking a break to write in zee blog. lol I currently am in classes called HR Management, Organizational Behaviour and Accounting and I have massive projects in all of them and on top of that I have to do nightly homework. YAY ME!! NOT. lol tonight Jo an I are hitting the clubs, so people you better be looking out for us ;) Then we are also going to go shopping today and she is sleeping over. Total girls night out!! Im so stoked because I dont get to see her that often making tonight very very exciting. Anywho I should probably get back to work

P.S. Gas under a dollar? HELL YAH

xoxo Erica

No comments: