Definition of Erica - Blonde, Tall and a little off her rocker.

Thursday, January 3, 2008

A new Blog for a new Year.

So I decided to start a new blog for the new year, because my old one I found out when you look me up showed up on google. Which is just fantastic because I want the whole freakin world to read it. (Well, not really..) But anyways. This one is more private. And the only people that know about are the people that are close to me, or stalk me.. lol.


2008 - not off to that great of a start. But Im over it. Well kind of. Im still in the middle of a fight with my dad, missing my mom and being forced to go back to school, but other then that it is all being worked out. I went on a random roadtrip to princton yesterday by accident and now I am planning a road trip with Jo to cali in may. Which will totally be wicked cool. I just know we are going to have so much fun. Well I'll blog more later. xoxo

No comments: