So I havent blogged for a while, but I have not been working that much.. so maybe a second job is in the near future? I love my class minus the fact that I cant take the online quizes which is kinda dumb. So the teacher hasnt gotten back to me on that one but hopefully she will soon. Can't afford to fall behind now can I? Then next week I shall check out BCIT and see if I like that school and maybe see JT & Ho. <3 Well and Debs oviously. And I want to look into my tattoo as well. That would be quite scary but very very good.
Boy update - So we went to Harrison and walked around the lake and on the two docks, hes scared of water which is totally cute, but he went on them anyways. Hes so incredible, and wants to talk about everything and is just amazing and sweet.
Cali planning is going very well. We pinned down where we would like to go and see, what exactly we would like to do and how many days we should spend doing each. Soon we will know gas prices, hotel and all that not so jazzy stuff. Hopefully I get more hours though to be able to afford it :) Jo and I had sucha ball today, we laughed and almost pee'd areselfs and picked up quite the cuties today. NOT. Puke much? 2 seniors & an old guy trying to pretend he knew us. Matching undies and tassels for the eyes? no for the nose? bursts out laughing. Well thats all for not till next time.
xoxo -Erica
Definition of Erica - Blonde, Tall and a little off her rocker.
Tuesday, January 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment