Definition of Erica - Blonde, Tall and a little off her rocker.

Saturday, January 5, 2008

The New & Old.

I got my hair cut today, and I love love love it. It's trimed with lots of layers and bangs. It does look cute if I do say so myself. I kinda had awesome plans tonight and they were ruinned when my parents told me that they were going to a movie, so of course I didnt want to go, and then my dad spazzed out at me. But thats nothing new.

Also my work hours were cut back even fulltime people are no longer fulltime because we have to many people. Well I want fulltime or a new job. We'll see which one comes first. I start school in two days, Im a little stressed out and a little nervous. And today I also found out that Billy isnt comming home after all because the lack of money. I wish I won the lottery because then I'd fly her out and spend as much time as possible with her. But I doubt that will happen.
Well I guess thats the happ currently in my life - xoxo Erica

No comments: